The conference will consist of thematic sessions corresponding to the submitted paper presentations and workshops. The languages of presentation are German and English.
Presentations / posters
The following formats are available:
- 20-minute presentation, with 10 minutes for questions
- Poster displayed during conference
Abstracts may be up to 300 words. This word count does not include references, but you should include any relevant references in your abstract using your preferred referencing style. Please upload the title and abstract of your planned contribution until June 26, 2018.
If you are planning to organize a workshop, we kindly ask you to submit your proposal by April 30, 2018. Due to limited space, only a restricted number of workshops can take place.
- Conference talks in the workshops should be given in the regular presentation format (20 minutes presentation + 10 minutes discussion) in order to ensure the permeability between thematic sessions and workshops.
The workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the workshop
- Topic and short description (max 300 words)
- Intended duration (intended number of contributions)
- Name and contact details of the workshop organizers (please specify whether it is intended as a VERBAL-workshop, if applicable)
The acceptance procedure of workshops will continue until mid-May. The organization of the accepted workshops is the responsibility of the respective workshop organizers.